I still think the Magic have the Lakers number. Sure, they won by 3 and 6 against them this year, but had better shooting percentages both times, even with Kobe throwing up 30.
it really does all come down to if the magic are shooting as well as they have been.
if the lakers cant slow up their three's, they will lose
but they have more length than cleveland, and length is crucial when defending 6'10 three point jump shooters.
I still think the Magic have the Lakers number. Sure, they won by 3 and 6 against them this year, but had better shooting percentages both times, even with Kobe throwing up 30.
Magic win game 1 by 2 points
One big difference was Jameer Nelson was the leading scorer in both Magic wins. They say he's gonna play, but he won't be that effective I would think after the layoff. Lakers in 6.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
its a stupid move by the magic, nelson is out of shape and is not in the playoffs swing.
alston needs to play and start imo
Is he playing for sure? Heard yesterday about him possibly playing, but they said he won't be starting for sure..maybe a few min off the bench if any. I don't know if its a good move or not, they've made it this far without him and done pretty well...might hurt things more than help IMO.
16 "experts" on SI.com and ESPN.com have predicted the series. 15 of them picked the Lakers. 13 of those picked the Lakers in 6.
That scares me. The last time the Lakers were such a heavy favorite like this was against Detroit when they LOST in 5. I think this team is focused after losing their last 2 finals trips.
I'll take Lakers in 6. Orlando takes 1 comfortably. They squeek 1 game out. But the Lakers capture 4 wins to take the series.

How about the Lake show.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
WOW!!
I can't think of anything else to say.
WOW!!
Kobe > Lebron
Bookmarks